Public Aid Organization –PAO; is a non-governmental, independent, non-profit and public utility organization. It works according to its humanitarian values in order to improve and settle the principles of human rights, establishing a developed civil society. This will be done by carrying out the developing and permanent programs and projects as it is guided by the United Nations’ declaration concerning the third millennium. PAO established in 1992 well rooted and present with offices in all Iraq.
The Women Safe Center Manager will work closely and under supervision with Project Coordinator s to implement the project activities of GBV in Bagee Sala Al-Din.
- Develop relationships with community partners and maintain referral networks with: domestic violence, crisis housing, mental health, and domestic violence agencies,.
- Conduct assessment on GBV at community levels
- Supervise PSS& case management activities in the WSC.
- Ensure the safety of all individuals as well as prioritized health, supportive service, and educational needs. Provide appropriate crisis intervention to in the form of support and/or problem solving as deemed necessary.
- Complete reports and documentation as required by Union Station Homeless Services and program funders.
- Monitor program data, documentation of services, and progress toward outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to travel to off-site meetings and evening community meetings
- Ensure the center database is secured and updated regularly.
- Prepare and submit (weekly/monthly) CFS reports in a timely manner
- Maintain full center project archives and files.
- Coordination, relationship building, advocacy and referrals.
- Adhere to PAO’s ME& HR policies, procedures and code of conducts that ensures transparency, services and accountability to beneficiaries and report any abuse of beneficiaries by other ME staff, including sexual exploitation and abuse in accordance with ME reporting procedures.
- Ensure all relevant financial documentation is completed accurately as required by ME finance policy and requirements.
- Monitor/track utilization of program supplies/resources to ensure efficient use of available resources.
- Adherence to the ME security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and/or security manage
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field required.
- Three years of experience in social services required.
- Experience working with GBV is preferred.
- Experience assisting low and very-low income individuals access affordable housing.
Bagee in Sala Al-Din.
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the title of the position.Deadline: 20/06/2020, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment