Public Aid Organization –PAO; is a non-governmental, independent, non-profit and public utility organization. It works according to its humanitarian values in order to improve and settle the principles of human rights, establishing a developed civil society. This will be done by carrying out the developing and permanent programs and projects as it is guided by the United Nations’ declaration concerning the third millennium. PAO established in 1992 well rooted and present with offices in all Iraq.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The CFS manger will work closely and under supervision with Director of Programs to implement the project activities of GBV& Child Protection in Shirqat.
The key responsibilities of the CFS manager in Shirqat
- Supervise and participate in the preparations of, and lead sessions from the curriculum daily
- Keep track of children’s daily attendance.
- Report any issues to the Project Coordinator.
- Monitor the needs and care of children attending the centre.
- Ensure monthly parents’ meetings to keep them informed of any developments or problems within the center..
- Ensure that children’s participation and input form the basis of the center and the activities
- Ensure a safe atmosphere within the center, that all children feel comfortable, safe, and respected and all children feel included and no child is discriminated against
- Establish a rotation system to promote the sharing of equipment and toys between children.
Monitoring and reporting
- Ensure the center database is secured and updated regularly.
- Prepare and submit (weekly/monthly) CFS reports in a timely manner
- Maintain full center project archives and files.
- Coordination, relationship building, advocacy and referrals.
- Adhere to PAO’s ME& HR policies, procedures and code of conducts that ensures transparency, services and accountability to beneficiaries and report any abuse of beneficiaries by other ME staff, including sexual exploitation and abuse in accordance with ME reporting procedures.
- Ensure all relevant financial documentation is completed accurately as required by ME finance policy and requirements.
- Monitor/track utilization of program supplies/resources to ensure efficient use of available resources.
- Adherence to the ME security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and/or security manage
Shirqat in Sala Aldin Al.
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
Please write the title of the position.
Deadline: 20/06/2020, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.