Public Aid Organization announces an opportunity to job seekers in Kirkuk province, the position is a
interested candidates who would like to work should send CV to the email ((email@example.com ))
The last day for submission is 12 September 2019 at 4:00PM.
Please indicate on the subject of the email the title of the position you are applying. In case not writing the title, the email will be neglected.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The project coordinator will work closely and under supervision with Director of Programs to implement the project activities of School feeding in collaboration with partner team in Daquq district to enhance and maintain enrolment, attendance and retention levels into formal education.
Roles and responsibilities
• Manage overall coordination of school feeding program in Daquq district.
• Assist with full cycle of the project implementation.
• Ensure that all Kirkuk-based staff are adhering to PAO policies, procedures and practices and are in compliance with PAO, and donor requirements.
• Assist in administrative tasks related to project.
• Follow-up with the team ensuring that activities are carried out according to agreed work plan.
• Monitor project activities to ensure quality interventions and adherence to minimum standards; compile and report on monitoring data.
• Regularly coordinate and collaborate with the project partner (CCR) to strengthen programming and impact.
• Assist in all documenting procedures for beneficiaries in Daquq.
• Assist team members in both financial and narrative reporting to ensure good quality, timeliness, accuracy, achieve donor demands and improve project implementation.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Languages: Arabic mandatory (oral and written), English is advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant professional experience.
• Previous experience with international or local NGOs.
• Strong leadership qualities and willingness to exercise initiative. Ability to set example of leadership for staff in adherence to PAO management policies.
• Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
• Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with local stakeholders. Representation abilities.
• Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented