Public Aid Organization announces an opportunity to job seekers in Kirkuk province, the position is a Monitoring& Evaluation Officer
Please indicate on the subject of the email the title of the position you are applying. In case not writing the title, the email will be neglected.
Monitoring& Evaluation Officer
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Monitoring& Evaluation Officer will be responsible for All Monitoring and Evaluation Activities in the Field for CP project funded by IHF.
- Manage the implementation of project specific M&E plans in alignment with the donor and the PAO’s M&E standards.
- Develop and implement standard data collection tools across the project are to gather the relevant data according to project log-frames.
- Conduct frequent data quality audit checks.
- Synthesize and analyze MEAL quantitative and qualitative data received on a monthly basis and ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to Human Appeal monitoring and evaluation system.
- Prepare monthly MEAL plans and corresponding reports covering work completed for the period under review and ensuring that key performance indicators are captured.
- Conduct need assessment across the Iraq surveys when needed.
- Working closely with programs to collect beneficiary count report monthly as focal point.
- Ability to organize and facilitate capacity building/ enhancement for staff
- Ability to verify data quality
The position will be based in Rahimawa-Kirkuk
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English email@example.com
Please write the title of the position.
Deadline: October 10, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.