Public Aid Organization announces an opportunity to job seekers in Nineveh province, the position is a PSS coordinatorr
interested candidates who would like to work should send CV to the email
((pao.jobvacancy@gmail ) October 7, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.
Please indicate on the subject of the email the title of the position you are applying. In case not writing the title, the email will be neglected
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The PSS coordinator will work closely and under supervision with Director of Programs to implement the project activities of Child Protection in collaboration with partner team in Talafar district.
- Conduct structured PSS activities.
- In a close coordination with the mobile team, assess psychological needs and protection issues;
- Develop a community-based approach in working with partner in Talafar
- Participate in different forms of community-based assessments to identify people of concerns or those at risk, when required by the Project Coordinator or the Program Manager.
- With the support and advice of the line manager, provide tailored psychosocial support services at the individual, family and community levels;
- Ensure close follow-up of the participants in identifying the improvement done and the barriers faced-by the individuals and/or his/her caregivers in the rehabilitation process.
- Participate in the daily and weekly reporting (both qualitative and quantitative) of activities in filling specific tools (assessment form, follow up form, referral form, discharge and monitoring forms) provided by the Field Coordinator. Provide any other reports requested by the line manager.
- Be pro-active in the organization of the weekly planning of activities and movements in the field.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree/ Diploma in psychosocial support or humanitarian related field.
- Languages: Arabic mandatory (oral and written), English is advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience with international or local NGOs.
The position will be based in Talafar
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English email@example.com
Please write the title of the position.
Deadline: October 7, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.