Public Aid Organization announces an opportunity to job seekers in Erbil province, the position is a Case worker
Please indicate on the subject of the email the title of the position you are applying. In case not writing the title, the email will be neglected.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The case worker will work closely and under supervision with Director of Programs to implement the project activities of Child Protection in collaboration with partner team in Erbil ( baharka Camp and zaitoon city).
- Identify, assess, document, refer (to relevant services) and follow-up of at-risk children and families,
- Provide information and advice on existing social services and how to access them.
- Work as a member of a team ensuring fluid communication of relevant information in order to make sure that a proper management of the case is preserved.
- Work in close collaboration with the community mobilisers to strengthen our relationship with the community and to strengthen the referral system.
- Work with communities and specifically the child protection committees to identify and manage child protection cases within the community
- Facilitate, collect and report information regarding the overall situation of child protection risks, with particular attention on vulnerable/at-risk children
- Submit reports weekly reports concerning implemented outreach activities and cases and participate in weekly case conferences
- Maintain files, registers, computer databases and records in paper or electronic format based on principle of confidentiality
- Ensure a child centered approach and always act in the best interests of the child.
- Keep proper records of field expenditures when appropriate and report on these to the
Director of Programs.
- Provide and undertake different trainings under project activities to community based staff, local actors and CP actors.
- Develop ideas and participate in undertaking different child protection campaigns in the area of implementation
- Implement all CP activities required.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree and at least one year relevant area work experience.
- Strong English as well as strong / Arabic skills, written and spoken.
The position will be based in Erbil
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English email@example.com
Please write the title of the position.
Deadline: October 7, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.