Public Aid Organization –PAO; is a non-governmental, independent, non-profit and public utility organization. It works according to its humanitarian values in order to improve and settle the principles of human rights, establishing a developed civil society. This will be done by carrying out the developing and permanent programs and projects as it is guided by the United Nations’ declaration concerning the third millennium. PAO established in 1992 well rooted and present with offices in all Iraq.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The PSS Facilitator will work closely and under supervision with Director of Programs to implement the project activities of GBV& Child Protection in Bagee, Shirqat and Tuz in Sala Al-Din.
- Conduct PSS activities.
- In a close coordination with the mobile team, assess psychological needs and protection issues;
- Participate in different forms of community-based assessments to identify people of concerns or those at risk, when required by the Project Manager.
- With the support and advice of the line manager, provide tailored psychosocial support services at the individual, family and community levels.
- Ensure close follow-up of the participants in identifying the improvement done and the barriers faced-by the individuals and/or his/her caregivers in the rehabilitation process.
- Participate in the daily and weekly reporting (both qualitative and quantitative) of activities in filling specific tools (assessment form, follow up form, referral form, discharge and monitoring forms) provided by the Field Coordinator. Provide any other reports requested by the line manager.
- Conduct good parenting programs in coordination with the project manager.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree/ Diploma in psychosocial support or humanitarian related field.
- Languages: Arabic mandatory (oral and written), English is advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience with international or local NGOs.
Bagee, Shirqat and Tuz in Sala Al-Din.
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please write the title of the position.
Deadline: 20/06/2020, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.