Public Aid Organization announces an opportunity to job seekers in Kirkuk province, the position is a Community Outreach Officer
Please indicate on the subject of the email the title of the position you are applying. In case not writing the title, the email will be neglected.
Community Outreach Officer
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Community Outreach Officer will work closely and under supervision with Director of Programs to implement the project activities of Child Protection in collaboration with partner team in Rahimawa-Kirkuk.
- Participate in the development of awareness material and sessions for community, ensuring that the awareness activities taking place respond to the varying needs of children and families.
- Conduct outreach, specifically community mobilization activities to enhance community awareness on child protection issues.
- Implement awareness raising sessions with children, service providers and community leaders about child protection issues, available services and referral pathways…etc;
- Work closely with the case management and outreach teams to identify children to participate in PSS activities, according to an agreed criteria;
- Observe the children during the outdoor activities.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- University degree in social science, social work or community development preferable.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience, experience in NGO a plus.
- Experience in working directly with children in sector relating to children (child protection, gender based violence/ child care survival, informal education, pedo- psychology,
- Fluency in Arabic and intermediate English written and speaking.
- Team work skills
The position will be based in Rahimawa-Kirkuk
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English email@example.com
Please write the title of the position.
Deadline: October 10, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.