Public Aid Organization announces an opportunity to job seekers in Nineveh province, the position is a Monitoring& Evaluation Officer
interested candidates who would like to work should send CV to the email
((pao.jobvacancy@gmail ) October 7, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.
Please indicate on the subject of the email the title of the position you are applying. In case not writing the title, the email will be neglected
Monitoring& Evaluation Officer
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Monitoring& Evaluation Officer will be responsible for All Monitoring and Evaluation Activities in the Field for CP project funded by IHF.
- Manage the implementation of project specific M&E plans in alignment with the donor and the PAO’s M&E standards.
- Develop and implement standard data collection tools across the project are to gather the relevant data according to project log-frames.
- Conduct frequent data quality audit checks.
- Synthesize and analyze MEAL quantitative and qualitative data received on a monthly basis and ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to Human Appeal monitoring and evaluation system.
- Prepare monthly MEAL plans and corresponding reports covering work completed for the period under review and ensuring that key performance indicators are captured.
- Conduct need assessment across the Iraq surveys when needed.
- Working closely with programs to collect beneficiary count report monthly as focal point.
- Ability to organize and facilitate capacity building/ enhancement for staff
- Ability to verify data quality
The position will be based in Talafar district
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English email@example.com
Please write the title of the position.
Deadline: October 7, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.